- What is IM SSF ?IP Multimedia Service Switching Function is a gateway to provide IN service such s legacy VPN ( Virtual Private Network ),
- What is RIMSSF ?
Reverse IP Multimedia Service Switching Function Works on reverse principle to connect IN network to IMS services using IMS services such as FMFM ( find me follow me ) .
How easier would it be if there was a infrastructure that could connect all devices all communication protocols , old legacy PSTN phones , vOIP ones like SIP all the PBXs of the worlds , GSM handsets even the very new WebRTC .
I have assembled my thoughts of a ideal communication platform in this blog-post , it involves GSM PLMN PBX IP with their respective gateways , meeting at a particular…
Developers lab environment
Figure depicts a typical setup required for any telecom software developer
Detailed Explanation of components is as follows :JSR 116 – SIP Servlet 1.0
SIP Servlet 1.0 API
- JSR 116
- Built into the Servlet container that also hosts portlets and HTTP Servlets.
- SIP Servlet API developed under the JCP (Java Community Process) as JSR 116 (Java Specification Request), as a set…
Mobility trends in the last decade.
As Services like :
- Social networking integration with telecommunication ,
- seamless web connectivity ,
- session continuity from tv to tablet to phone ,
- multi devices session sync call ,
- Voice mail etc ,
are popular hit among masses , it is high time to introduce a real-time communication technology that is not just device but Operating system agnostic too…
MVC vs Struts2 vs Spring3
MVC : Struts2
Tools for a Telecom software Engineer
- Evernote for notekeeping
- Eclipse to do real programming
- Github to upload download code